Subject: [boost] [Graph] component_index crash on big graph
From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-06 20:50:14

Hi,
 I am using the incremental connected component + component_index to find
connected components in an undirected graph. However the program works fine
on small small dataset but segfaults on large input. I tried to do some
debugging and the best I could come up was that it fails on
array_push_front cal at the boost/graph/detail/incremental_component.hpp:78.

I have attached the source code and the accompanying small files that
contain edgelist. The TrivialEdges.txt works fine but on ManyEdges.txt* the
program segfaults. To the best of my understanding the input is sane. Would
appreciate any help.

* ManyEdges.txt is 320K so please download it from (*
http://tinyurl.com/m9blyy). *
THis is the dataset I stumbled upon. I apologies for not being able to trim
down to smaller size.

thanks
sandeep