Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization][trunk] Latest patchforvoid_cast.cppcauses segfaults
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-11 13:16:30

I pretty sure I addressed this where it was first appearing. All tests in
test suite
which were faililng before are now passing - EXCEPT one - test_no_rtti.
It just happens that this test trips upon the same problem in a different
place. I'm looking into this now and hope to have it resolved soon.

Robert Ramey