Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization][trunk] Latest patch for void_cast.cppcauses segfaults
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-11 16:33:28

If you're patch fixes it for you, It's still not right so I'll take another
look at it. I think your solution does in fact create a memory leak
which it is tempting to ignore. Except that I'm concerned about
the dynamic unloading of DLLS which will need to remove
these records for the types no longer supported without that DLL.

Looking at it, I think I do see something that can be addressed.

Robert Ramey