Subject: Re: [boost] [RangeEx] Where is the current version?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-21 03:53:15

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Robert Jones <robertgbjones_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Mathias Gaunard <
> mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > Where is the current version (or a fairly recent version) of RangeEx?
> > I can't find anything on the trunk, the sandbox or the vault.
> >

> Latest seems to be
>

> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=range_ex.zip&directory=Algorithms&

This is exactly correct. This is the latest version I have released. I have
been a little delayed in working on the suggestions from the review.
Slightly more alarmingly I made a request a week ago for write access to the
subversion repository and did not receive a response. I have been waiting a
little while before repeating my request for fear of appearing rude.

> which is from April. I know Neil had quite bit on his plate after the
> recent
> review.

I have been continuing development of RangeEx, but not uploading as I wish
to get everything under sub-version as quickly as possible. The repeated
merges from and to zip files seems highly inefficient, especially
considering it is now accepted.

> - Rob.

Regards,
Neil Groves