Subject: [boost] Subversion upgrade on svn.boost.org
From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 10:15:34

Hi all,

We'd like to upgrade Subversion on svn.boost.org from the old version
it is currently using (1.4.2) to version 1.6.2, so that Boost can make
use of some of the new and useful features introduced in Subversion
1.5 and 1.6. Since this upgrade will involve an upgrade of the
repository, it is likely to take a while---we'll probably have to
block out 8 or more hours, during which Subversion will be
inaccessible.

We would like to perform the Subversion upgrade soon (within the next
few days). Are we at a point in Boost's development cycle where we can
tolerate a day of down-time to perform this upgrade?

  - Doug