Subject: Re: [boost] FreeBSD regression testing
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 15:40:58

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Bruce Simpson<bms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to whomever cleaned up the old runs on this page:
>   http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>
> I just wanted to ask:
> * what's the procedure here, are old runs cleaned up automatically?

No. I just manually delete them from the FTP site.

If someone wanted to contribute a script (bash, python, or Windows
cmd) that would delete files older than say 10 days old, I could add
that to the regular daily processing that runs automatically on my
machine.

> * Is there a preferred naming convention for the runs?

I don't recall any, but you might want to ask on boost-testing_at_[hidden]

Thanks,

--Beman