Subject: [boost] slightly off topic- using GDB on cygwin to debug a DLL
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 18:38:44

In the past I've used GDB under cygwin to debug serialization
test failures for the gcc compiler. This has worked pretty well.

However, now I have a couple of tests test_dll_simple and test_dll_exported
that I want to debug. When I try this I get the following
error message:

gdb: unknown target exception 0xc0000135 at 0x7c964ed1

I'm thinking that this might be an indicator that "it"
can't find the dlls which are part of the test as they
are in a different place in the directory hierarchy than
the test executable. Does anyone with experience
with this have any suggestions as to what to do?

Robert Ramey