Subject: Re: [boost] Subversion upgrade on svn.boost.org
From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-25 20:24:30

The Subversion upgrade on svn.boost.org is now complete, and
everything is up and running with Subversion 1.6.3. Trac has also been
upgraded to the latest version (0.11.5). If you notice any problems
with the upgraded Trac or Subversion, please contact me directly.

Let's give a big thanks to DongInn Kim, system administrator at the
Open Systems Lab @ Indiana University, who keeps the Boost servers
running (so we can keep writing cutting-edge C++).

  - Doug