Subject: Re: [boost] "I want everything" should build "out of the box" (on Windows)
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-28 05:04:15

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:51:36 +0200, KTC <ktc_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]the library is built but not Boost.Graph. Sorry, this time no one
> told them they need to change Boost.Graph's Jamfile.v2 file with
> "<find-shared-library>expat" to "<find-shared-library>libexpatwMT" and
> adding "<define>XML_STATIC".

I have another question: What exactly does <find-shared-library> do? Does
it automatically define and use a lib target like:

lib xy : : <name>xy <link>shared ;

Once I know what it does I'll add it to the feature reference at
http://www.highscore.de/cpp/boostbuild/index.html#feature_reference
(another attempt to make using bjam and Boost.Build a bit easier).

Boris