Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 13:04:33

On
> Behalf Of Olaf Peter
> Sent: 30 July 2009 10:42
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
>
> > Paul A. Bristow skrev:
> > Jake Voytko started this library during a 2007 GSoC and I have now
> > expanded
> > it quite a bit, and begun to use it for my own purposes (including
> > preparing
> > the plot for the Boost.Math library functions and statistical
> > distributions).
>
> usefull, but limited for my purpuse. I would like it to use for
> technical drawings (electrical schematics, pcb; rectangles, circles,
> line with/without arrows etc), not even plots only. The focus was on
> ploting math functions of this library.

Well the basic line and text drawing features are there - but our focus was
on visualising data.

But plotting uses these basic functions. This is thinly documented, but you
might find the code a useful starting point.

I might encourage Jake to document the functions a bit better.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse