Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 13:40:20

Paul, I have a gil extension using OpenCV to draw primitives into a
gil image. Without looking at your code. How easy is to get the max
coordinate which would serve as image dimensions? Do you have scaling
or other transformations implemented? Ahh, yes, what drawing
primitives are you using? Line segments only?

Questions over questions. I guess I should have a look at your code. ;-)

Christian