Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
From: Max (more4less_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-31 03:12:18

Thank you Volodya. I know of the Qt collection but never make used of it
before.

One more quick questions for boosters that are familiar with Qt:

It seems that I should use the basic Qt frameworks if I want to play with
QtSVG.
Is that Right?
Is there any other alternatives that imposes a looser license?

Thanks

B/Rgds
Max