Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] To customize the graph traversing
From: Benoit . (trasfract_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-31 04:52:09

> The problem is that the "9" vertex becomes black "prematurely", and it
> depends only from the traversing algorithm (BFS in this case).
> I'm searching a method to customize the traversing algorithm, but I'm
> pessimist. The coloration method is cabled in the algorithm.

I am still not sure i understand your problem correctly but i still
want to help a bit.
You're clearly right, the coloration method is cabled in the algorithm.
BUT the color property isn't. You may decide to create a color
property that does what you want (possibly returning "white" after
being set to "black"?) . This is entirely up to you.

Hope this helps !