Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40] timeline?
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-06 19:46:27

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 05:19:37PM -0400, Eric Niebler wrote:
> Matthias Troyer wrote:

> >It was just reported to me that changed to the serialization
> >library on the release branch completely break Boost.MPI there.
> >Can I go ahead and fix this to make Boost.MPI on the release
> >branch useable again?
>
> Sure. Just follow the usual drill: fix it first on trunk, wait for
> the tests to cycle, then merge to release. Thanks.

Be sure to get someone to fix the test reporting. Currently, all
testing with MPI is dropped to the floor. We have been speculating
on boost-testing about the cause, but really need someone who
knows the results web server to take a look.

See http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2009/08/6355.php

Thanks,
-Steve