Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40] timeline?
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-06 23:31:55

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 07:50:38PM -0800, Robert Ramey wrote:

> >>If the latter,
> >> I'm a bit concerned that such a breaking change would go in so close
> >> to release.
>
> I didn't hear about this until today - that's (5 days after I merged into
> release
> and maybe 10 days since I loaded into the trunk. I notice that I can't see
> MPI tests on the test matrix which might be a problem.

Yes, it is a problem: currently, a test report with MPI enabled is
dropped on the floor. We have been speculating on boost-testing about
the cause, but really need someone who knows the results web server to
take a look.

See http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2009/08/6355.php

-Steve

P.S. A secondary problem is that as far as I can tell, there is only
one machine running tests with MPI enabled: mine.