Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0] Unmerged changes delaying beta 1
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-15 13:17:23

Beman Dawes <bdawes <at> acm.org> writes:

> There seem to be a large number of changes to trunk that have not been
> merged into branches/release. Perhaps a lot of merges were forgotten
> after the bug fixing sprint. All of the libraries listed below are
> suspect, although some may just be holding changes until after the
> release.
> [...]
>
> flyweight
> [...]
> multi_index
> [...]

Hi Beman, sorry for the late response, been offline during the
last week, and will go offline again in a day or so. Differences
in flyweight and multi_index are concentrated in CMake-specific
files, whose maintenance I'm not responsible for.

Also, some of the differences, in my libs as well as many others,
are related to the issue commented in this post:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-cmake/2009/06/0592.php

which unfortunately went unanswered.

HTH,

Joaquín M López Muñoz