Subject: Re: [boost] different matrix library?
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-20 12:15:49

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Rutger ter Borg<rutger_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> joel wrote:
>
>> Except it has limited functions support, no architectural support.
>> Anyway, let's the OP do what it want anyway. I know I won't dump 4 years
>> of works.
>
> What do you mean by architectural support? I don't think my suggestion
> implies that you would have to abandon your entire code base.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rutger

Yes, joel could you please give us additional details on what is wrong
with GLAS.

Moreover, searching for existent lin-alg C++ libraries I've found MTL4

  http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/mtl4/

Its performance makes it very promising

  http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/mtl4/doc/performance_athlon.html

and it seems it has all the requested features, do you?

Cheers,

-- Marco