Subject: Re: [boost] [persistence] interface overview
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-24 04:37:55

Behalf Of
> DE
> Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:07 PM
> To: Stefan Strasser
> Subject: Re: [boost] [persistence] interface overview
>
> > there is no complete documentation yet, but I've written an overview of the
> > library interface, which can be found here:

http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=overview.ht
ml&d
> irectory=persistence&
> next time try documenting code you are writnig in a 'special' way so
> an autogeneration tool can 'write' docs for you (e.g. doxygen)
> believe me, your effort of learning to write comments in a bit special
> way will cover all the effort of (re)writng docs every time the code
> changes
> besides the code becomes fully selfdocumented
> just try it, i think you won't regret it anyway

Well I think you will regret it at first - setup is a pig - but the results are
really, really worth it!

You need to make sure you can re-build one of the Boost libraries that use
Doxygen and indexing too.

We need a template for people to work from - I have it part done but I still
need more help with B(*£%$^) jam!

Good luck

Paul