Subject: [boost] [move][containers] Fast track request response
From: John Phillips (phillips_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-25 09:31:20

   Ion and all,

   Ron and I have discussed the fast track review requests, and we have
decided they should be normal reviews.

   The Move library is a single header, but that header has a lot of
functionality in it. In addition, it is a very good capability to
provide so we expect that it will be used heavily from the time it is
added until move support becomes commonly implemented in C++0x compliant
compilers. So, giving everyone a chance to really dig deep and mull the
details is important.

   The container library is a larger collection of code and will just
take some time for people to absorb well enough to review well and so
should have a full review.

   To be clear, this is not intended as a criticism of the quality of
the code and documentation, but instead a recognition of how important
it is likely to become. So, we want to make sure it gets a thorough review.

   Thanks to Ion for producing the libraries, and to the future
reviewers for their input. We strongly encourage review manager
volunteers to step forward so we can schedule the reviews quickly.

                        John Phillips
                        Ron Garcia
                        Review Wizards