Subject: Re: [boost] Plotting graphs in Scalable Vector Graphics format.
From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-25 10:05:56

On 08/21/2009 01:44 PM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> And source at
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/visualization Boost Sandbox
> source code

I tried to navigate that in a browser. Unfortunately it seems the html
files aren't meant to be browsed in-place, at least most of the links
are invalid. That's a pity.

> And, in case you were on vacation for my first post, some demo plots are
> attached for your amusement.

Could you please use a more widely supported packaging / compression
format ? (E.g., gzip, bz2)

The pdf tutorial looks great, and I would love to see such a boost.svg
library addition. (Though, this reminds me of all the discussions we
have had about modularity: I think this should be a stand-alone library.
But that's a completely separate discussion.)

Thanks !

         Stefan