Subject: Re: [boost] Plotting graphs in Scalable Vector Graphics format.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-26 06:10:48

It would mean burdening the sandbox with all the html sub-files.

I could do this but thought the pdf would suffice for now (the contents are the
same but the html size even bigger).

> > And, in case you were on vacation for my first post, some demo plots
> > are attached for your amusement.
> Could you please use a more widely supported packaging / compression
> format ? (E.g., gzip, bz2)

demo_plots.zip attached.

> The pdf tutorial looks great, and I would love to see such a boost.svg library
addition.

> I think this should be a stand-alone library.

Well it's header only at present and needs only an #include or two, plus a few
lines of code to add to the end of your existing program. (It could be made
into a library but my guess is that the benefits in compile time would be little
and the total size of the .dll and .exe would be much greater.)

Most the examples compile and execute in a second or two and are about 250 kb in
debug and 150 kb in optimised.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow