Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0] Release candidates available
From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-26 13:43:27

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/libs/regex/doc/html/boost_regex/install.html

> - Volodya

I must respectfully disagree. It's not easy at all. A new user would
probably start with:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/more/getting_started/index.html

>From there quickly jump to:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.html

while skimming through, trying not to become frustrated with the bewildering
wealth of information there, thinking "what is the damn command that is
equivalent to just make?", I don't think he would ever know to look at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/libs/regex/doc/html/boost_regex/install.html.
It certainly didn't occur to me.