Subject: Re: [boost] [move][container] Review Request (new versions of Boost.Move and Boost.Container in sandbox and vault)
From: Jeffrey Hellrung (jhellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 12:36:24

Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> Jeffrey Hellrung wrote:
>
>> I've used Boost.Preprocessor to generate 2^n overloads of T&/const T&
>
> There should be no need to write such a thing yourself, as
> Boost.Functional/Forward already does it.

I can't find this component in the boost documentation section, a quick
google search, sandbox svn repo, or vault, and searching for "forward"
in the boost source doesn't look like it gives anything useful. Help?

OvermindDL1 wrote:
> 2009/8/28 Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>:
>> It's not trivial... And if we more than 2 overloads for each parameter,
>> we'll need to produce a ton of preprocessed code ;-)
>
> I thought Boost.Fusion could ease most of that without preprocessed code?

If you're willing to force the client to wrap arguments up into a fusion
vector, correct? I only took a superficial look at the
fusion/functional section of the fusion docs, assuming that's what
you're referring to.

- Jeff