Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] Linker errors in trunk
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 12:55:19

> I havn't ignored this. I've just been busy with other stuff.

No rush, just checking. Do you want me to create a ticket for this?

> Is there a
> reason that an anomoly which doesn't affect the trunk testing is
> urgent?

Well, this might just be an indication that the testing on trunk isn't
comprehensive, no?

This problem potentially affects all Windows code linking against the dll
version of the serialization libraries. So I think it's neither a local nor
a insignificant anomaly.

But to give you some consolation. It's not a problem for me as long as it
doesn't show up in a release. I can always patch my trunk to make it working
for me.

Regards Hartmut