Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review of Boost.Polygon is halfway through and no actual reviews so far
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-17 05:52:49

Behalf Of
> Paul A. Bristow
> Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:16 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review of Boost.Polygon is halfway through and no
actual
> reviews so far

Intel.

> > > I would have expected the authors to *also* claim copyright.

> > Yes. Intel owns any code I write for them. I have no legal standing to
assert
> a personal copyright on the code, which is why I don't put my name in the
banner

> Well the files don't even have you name in it which seems a bit mean!

I've belatedly realised that there is a simple solution to this.

Add Doxygen comment as a header to all the files - this would be useful anyway
for anyone (hopefully including you when the documentation is redone using the
Quickbook tool chain) to use doxygen to index the code. And comments that give
some clues to the contents of the file are very helpful to those reading the
source.

For example

/*!
  \file polygon.hpp
  \brief Boost.polygon2d4590
  \details header file that just includes all other required headers.

  \author Simonson, Lucanus J
  \date Sep 2009
 */

HTH