Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0][iostreams][bug] Uncaught exception in destructor when using file_descriptor
From: eg (egoots_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-18 20:29:09

Sylvester-Bradley, Gareth wrote:
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2932
>
> I got no response to my last e-mail, and there has been no response on
> Trac.
>
> I'm not sure if Jonathan Turkanis is actively maintaining
> Boost.Iostreams? Although there are changes to the library on the trunk,
> there doesn't appear to be any real differences between Boost.Iostreams
> in 1.35.0 and the current release branch.

I have no idea either.

> How can we get this trivial patch applied soon?

I just looked at the ticket, and while it does appear "trivial", it
doesn't appear to have an explicit patch attached to the ticket.

My guess is that if there were an explicit tested patch (including a fix
and a test case) attached to the ticket, that some boost developer would
take up the mantle.