Subject: Re: [boost] On the Road to Aspen (BoostCon 2010)
From: Pete Bartlett (pete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-29 15:40:03

I'm sorry somehow my message was sent before I was ready...

I wrote:
>Many users of Boost are in corporate environments. Many corporate
environments block access to Facebook and/or >Twitter (mine blocks both)
domains.

>It'd be great therefore if Boost didn't move too much content there if
equivalent ..

functionality is available on boost.org.

I understand that many will think the problems lie with unenlightened
corporate policies rather than boost, but the latter has a rich and noble
history of BOOST_WORKAROUNDing the mistakes of others :-).

Pete