Subject: Re: [boost] 1.41.0 cmake options
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-04 09:02:10

Neal Becker wrote:
> If I wanted to try cmake, can I use cmake with my favorite options?
>
> I'm currently using:
> bjam -sHAVE_ICU=1 -sEXPAT_INCLUDE=/usr -sEXPAT_LIBPATH=/usr/lib64 --
> layout=tagged threading=single,multi stage
>
> Can I set these options with cmake, and if so, how?

Hey Neal,

The current docs for cmake are here:

   http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost-cmake/current-docs/

The Boost.CMake 1.41.0 beta is out in gitland:

   git clone git://gitorious.org/boost/cmake.git src

the first clone will take a few times longer than an svn checkout but
after that will be fast. The 'beta' will be checked out.

Quickstart instructions are in the docs above. Specifics about external
tools are under 'external tools'. Catch us on the boost-cmake list with
any questions. We gratefully accept bug reports as well.

-t