Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Beta 1 available
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-05 12:47:53

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Speaking of that, I notice that SourceForge has a Thumbs up/Thumbs
> down
> rating system now.
>
> We need to take a look at the roughly 10% of the Boost ratings that
> get a "Thumbs down" to see what is bothering users.

I have always wanted a "rating system" on a library by
libray basis. Ideally, this would be a web page that
could be invoked for any library

library: select library

Rate 1 (unacceptable) ... 5(great) the following:

functionality/utility(trivial)..(indispensable)
robustness(flakey),..,(non percieved)
percieved performance(slow),...(unperceptible)
documentation (useless).(tax code)..(a pleasure to read and use)
ease of use(tax code)...(no-brainer)
response to questions/support(awol)...(right next to me)
overall quality

comments:....

and a summary page for each library

total number of responses