Subject: [boost] [serialization] warnings in debug build
From: Christoph Duelli (duelli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-16 06:02:01

building vs trunk I got (only in my debug build):

boost/archive/basic_binary_oarchive.hpp:89:
   warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
boost/archive/basic_binary_oarchive.hpp:95:
   warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
boost/archive/basic_binary_oprimitive.hpp:163:
   warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
boost/archive/basic_binary_iprimitive.hpp:154:
   warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions

Best regards
Christoph