Subject: [boost] Boost.Array Maintainer
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 15:40:02

Good day everyone,

Does anybody already maintain Boost.Array? I see quite a number of
patches and "todo" tickets and am wondering whether someone should be
taking care of such a crucial piece of the collection. If there isn't
anybody willing to maintain Boost.Array I don't mind looking after it
until someone else does.

Question: does someone have to be a maintainer of an existing library
(or author of one of the accepted libraries) to become a maintainer of
an existing (orphaned?) library?

HTH

--
Dean Michael Berris
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis