Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Geometry and extensions (was: GGL review (JTF))
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 15:09:07

Hi there, I like to see this movement for extensions. What I find the
right way to be is to have a boost_extension trunk with all the bells
and whistles that the boost trunk has. Mainly, we need website, trac,
regression tests, review and release process. I guess this sounds
similar to the before proposed unstable branch. But here the scope is
for extensions only. Boost has given us a way on how to structure
things and we should just copy it.

Is it possible to have the hosting and testing done on the boost
servers? What do you think?

Thanks,
Christian