Subject: Re: [boost] [rdb, fusion, profile_templates] 0.2.03 - compilation speedup
From: Jean-Louis Leroy (jl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-06 14:36:10

joel falcou wrote:
> Improving fusion compile time is a desirable goal. I think you can
> possibly post your profiling options so we can look at fusion problems.

I have put the reports here : http://yorel.be/profile_templates_reports/

The number of template instantiations I quoted is for
test_insert_static.cpp.

You can get the code from the Mercurial repository here :
http://code.google.com/p/boost-rdb/source/list

The revision with fusion maps is 5787468cae and the other is eb3ae3b6d0
- i.e. just before and just after the merge of teh static_map branch.
The latter corresponds to version 0.2.03 in the vault. If you don't have
Mercurial I can make a zip of the former.

The profile project is in libs/rdb/test/profile-templates/

J-L