Subject: Re: [boost] review request: addition to type_traits library of is_less_comparable<T, U> and others
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-08 06:28:32

>> I like the idea and the name, though perhaps "any" would work, too.
>
> Doesn't that potentially get confused with boost::any ?

It would be has_operator<T, U, boost::type_traits::any>
Then boost::type_traits::any_return would be more appropriate.

I prefer void because it is shorter but this could make people think
it will check for operator return void... which is not the case; so
maybe the long version boost::type_traits::any_return is better.
Frédéric