Subject: Re: [boost] [TypeTraits] is it possible to add something to boost.type_traits?
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 00:37:59

>>> It would really be nice to have type_traits for all the possible
>>> user-defined operators.
>>
> The operators which can be user-defined as specified in the C++ standard.
> These are given in 13.5 1, as:
>
> new delete new[] delete[]
> + - * / % ˆ & | ˜
> ! = < > += -= *= /= %=
> ˆ= &= |= << >> >>= <<= == !=
> <= >= && || ++ -- , ->* ->
> () []

I will stick to binary operators. Thus I leave the others to somebody
else because I have been working on it for quite a long time now and
would really like to see it in boost soon. Each time a feature is
added, it takes very long to make everybody agree on the details which
is very good because the resulting code is very high quality then.
Also I have not enough time at the moment (and probably up to March
2010) as I am working on a large time consuming musical score project.
Therefore if you want to start some work on unary operators, please
feel free to do it.
Cheers,
Frédéric