Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] improvements on/documentation for transitive_reduction.hpp
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-02 16:58:40

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009, Eric Böse-Wolf wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I did improve on the transitive reduction and wrote
> some documentation.
>
> As there are multiple files now, I did not send them
> to the mailing list.
>
> Shall I send a tar.gz to the mailing list?
> How can I contribute these files to the graph library?

Please create a feature request at https://svn.boost.org/ (be sure to add
your email address to your preferences like that Web page says); then you
can attach either new file(s) or patch(es) to the ticket.

> As I wrote the code/documentation I noticed that it is possible to
> implement the transitive reduction by a few minor changes to the
> existing transitive_closure algorithm (and it would be better).
> I will follow that path someday in the future.

OK. At least file a feature request with your suggestions in case someone
else would like to implement them, please. You can attach a patch to that
request later if you end up creating one.

-- Jeremiah Willcock