Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor]
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-07 22:06:20

2010/1/7 âÁÇÒÁÔ áÓÁÔÒÑÎ <bagrat_assatrian_at_[hidden]>

> Hello. boost.preprocessor library is good, but it does not support in-place
> preprocessor metafunction composition and argument bindings. I have just
> implemented such a functionallity as in boost.mpl, and can say that it
> simplifies preprocessor metaprogramming greatly. If interested, contact me.
>
> ó Õ×ÁÖÅÎÉÅÍ,
> âÁÇÒÁÔ áÓÁÔÒÑÎ.

Please just link to the code, I'm sure many of us are interested. Also, have
you looked at the Chaos and Order preprocessor metaprogramming libraries by
Paul Mensonides and Vesa Karvonen? If not, check them out as they may
already be able to do many of the things you are trying to accomplish.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/chaos-pp/

--
-Matt Calabrese