Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch closed
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 14:28:27

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Matias Capeletto <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]>:
>>
>> The last two in particular, are very simple but important fixes to the library.
>> Sorry about being this late. Thanks a lot
>
> These look fine to me.

Thanks a lot for looking into them.

> Since it's a new feature, you should add a test for the allocator
> support - it doesn't need to be complicated, just construct an
> appropriate bimap. You could use the allocator from the multi_index
> tests. But that isn't essential for this release.

Totally, I could add an explicit test it for the next release so I do
not introduce more changes. Anyway, right now It is being tested
implicitly because it uses the allocator created as the default
parameter in each bimap being instantiated in the all other test
cases.

Thanks again
Best regards.
Matias