Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid] status?
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-13 00:34:19

> > So, it seems that everything is in order, and given that test results on
> > trunk have a single failure, on sun-5.10, which is not a release platform, I'd
> > say yes, please merge.
>
> Andy -- when you merge, be sure to merge
> libs/libraries.htm
> libs/maintainers.txt

I need some help. I have not checked in anything yet.
I have been able to merge libs/libraries.htm, libs/maintainers.txt, and
status/Janfile.v2.
I do not know how to merge boost/uuid and libs/uuid since these
directories are not in the release branch. Every time I try (with
TortoiseSVN) it shows me all sorts of other changes that I don't want to
merge. I could just copy the directories, but I assume this is not the
correct way. I'm sure if the directories were there I would be fine.