Subject: Re: [boost] [MSM] Meta State Machine Library Accepted
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-13 09:33:35

Hi all,

I'm happy to hear this result!
Thank you Dave for your support and for taking on the very hard job of
managing the review.

I also want to thank Franz Alt, David Bergman, Michael Caisse, Barend
Gehrels, Darryl Greene, Juraj Ivancic, Erik Nelson and Kenny Riddile
for taking the time to write the mentioned thorough reviews and all
those who supported the library.

The development will of course continue and I hope that many people
will further provide me with more valuable nuggets.

I used the time after the review to continue the development. You will
find in the sandbox a few new features:
- increased dispatch speed and other optimizations.
- removed some SFINAE to help poor VC8 ;-)
- new eUML syntax as discussed. You can now write: target == source +
event [guard] /action or source + event [guard] /action == target.
- base events: if eventA is the base of eventB, you can use eventB for
transitions defined for eventA (doc not updated yet)
- internal transitions (first syntax). More to come in the next days.

Next, as required, I'll rewrite the doc, add the reference and some
UML tutorial.

So, as Dave wrote, a lot of work is waiting :)

Thanks again to all of you!