Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard report for December 2009
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-13 23:24:19

Hi,

> John Phillips wrote:
> > Constrained Value Review - Review Result still Pending
>
> ???
>

> Sorry, couldn't resist. I really don't won't to criticize too much, but
> even a short notice explaining why it takes so long is completely missing.

I contacted the review manager over a half year ago and he said he's very busy but willing to finalise this matter. I pinged him
again two weeks ago, but got no answer.

>From my side (as the library's author) I can say I'm still alive and apologise for the lack of initiative to move things forward
with the library - I was quite busy too and this task went down on my priorities list. Anyway, I'll work on this as soon as I find
some time.

Best regards,
Robert