Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: Creasing (Sequence Properties)
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-28 02:03:19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Erickson" <gerickson_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:12 PM

On 1/27/10 7:45 AM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
> 2010/1/27 Eric MALENFANT <Eric.Malenfant_at_[hidden]>:
>> This looks a lot like the is_sorted algorithm from n3000:
>>
>> template<class ForwardIterator, class Compare>
>> bool is_sorted(ForwardIterator first, ForwardIterator last,
>> Compare comp);
>>

>> which also includes is_sorted_until:
>>
>> template<class ForwardIterator, class Compare>
>> ForwardIterator is_sorted_until(ForwardIterator first, ForwardIterator
>> last,
>> Compare comp);
>
> Thank you for this hint. I think this is what we need to express sortedness
> or orderedness.

Eric and Joachim:

Agreed that these completely satisfy the problem at hand. I also note that
boost currently has:

    boost/detail/algorithm.hpp

which contain variant implementations. What is the best process for getting
these "detail" implementations and/or N3000 proposals promoted into
full-fledged implementations in Boost?

Hi,

I would made a ticket on the tract system requesing what you want. As already implemented (at least in part) it is possible that a review be not needed.

Best,
Vicente