Subject: Re: [boost] C++ Networking Library Release 0.5
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-29 21:30:10

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Dean Michael Berris
<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Would it be possible for some one to craft a logo which has the word
>> "Proposed" plastered over the normal boost logo.  This would better
>> communicate the true intention.  That this a library which is intended to
>> become part of boost, but which hasn't been officially accepted yet.
>>

> I'd love to get my hands on something like that.

And I've made one for cpp-netlib. You can check that now -- please let
me know if this meets your standards for clearly indicating the the
library is Proposed for future inclusion into the Boost C++ Library.

Thanks again for pointing it out. If I've hurt anybody's feelings I
apologize and hopefully this addresses concerns about the use of the
Boost logo in the documentation.

Have a good day and I hope this helps!

--
Dean Michael Berris
cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/deanberris