Subject: Re: [boost] [logo] Boost logo variants for use in unofficial or unreleased boost documentation - was C++ Networking Library Release 0.5
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-01 21:42:47

2010/2/1 Bjørn Roald <bjorn_at_[hidden]>:
> On Monday 01 February 2010 01:41:40 am Gottlob Frege wrote:
>> My suggestions:
>>
>> RFC for
>
> ok, works with me.
>
>> under review for
>
> When you read this 10 years after the review, this says it is still under
> review.

After the review it either becomes accepted (boost logo) or rejected -
which I was suggesting:
>> works with
>
> It is unclear to me what this is used for.  Is it works with as in using, or
> as in compatible with?

in the sense of compatible with. A nicer word for 'rejected'. Could
also be used for anything not yet under review, etc.

I didn't mention using, but I think "powered by" is good.

I purposely didn't describe my meanings, in order to see if they were clear.