Subject: Re: [boost] [logo] Boost logo variants for use in unofficial or unreleased boost documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-05 07:46:19

Behalf Of
> Patrick Horgan
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:33 AM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [logo] Boost logo variants for use in unofficial or
unreleased boost
> documentation
>
> I removed a bunch of the icons and added "for use with" so that you can see
it.

I don't like it much.

I doesn't make clear if the library is intended for submission to Boost (or is
just using Boost libraries or in Boost style).

I like red for making clear that it's "Not an accepted Boost library".

What happened to "Developing for" in red icon?

This is what I believe we need for the original posters question.

It's in danger of turning into a bike shed issue ;-(

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse