Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Preprocessor] FOREACH( MACRO, ... )
From: Daniel Larimer (dlarimer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-16 21:51:49

I now understand why Boost.Preprocessor doesn't support variable argument macros. Visual Studio has completely broken support and fails to expand __VA_ARGS__ into multiple tokens. Thus what works beautifully on G++ fails completely on VC++.

Are there any known workarounds or will I need to ask the user of my macros to specify the number of arguments and then be limited to supporting the number of arguments I happen to enumerate?

Dan