Subject: Re: [boost] [propertytree] Own storage
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-05 18:03:29

Adam Badura wrote:
> Are end users allowed to provide own parsers to populate property tree?
What do you mean by allowed and provide?

You can of course write whatever parsers you want. You can also share it
with other people. The library is open-source, and I have neither the
right nor the intention of doing anything to stop you.
As for getting other parsers into the library itself, that's a decision
I'll have to make on a case by case basis. Every parser I add is, of
course, a maintenance burden. But you're free to post the parsers you
write and I'll have a look at them.

Sebastian