Subject: Re: [boost] What's wrong with top-posting?
From: Felipe Tanus (fotanus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-22 16:47:43

Personally, I _hate_ top-posting, because it doesn't allow me to answer the
particular points in the opponent's message. Or put it another way, it
requires me to reformat the whole message in order to keep it readable
afterwards.

Hi,

     I believe there is nothing wrong with top posting, as well it's nothing
wrong with bottom. What is really annoying is when there is both top and
bottom postings on the same thread. This makes it difficult to read. For
this motive, most mailing lists adopt one or other.

      []'s

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus_at_[hidden]