Subject: Re: [boost] 5 Observations - My experience with the boost libraries
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 20:07:28

>> masters of C++ used to be a "typical C developer" a decade or two ago,
no?

Fair statement. Agreed.

>> You do not think they are?

In my experience, developers like your self, who started in C, are much
better developers, than those of us that that started in C++. You have much
better perspectives and a more balanced approch to interface design. So
yes, I agree with your larger point.

>> Repeating the request of many others: can you provide an example?

I'll try later.

>> What kind of graphics programming do you do, if I may ask?

Movies. Also wrote a popular charting library.

>> Would you argue the same points for a D-specific library?

I see your point.

>> I believe you, with the tacit assumption that you mean "you" by your use
of "people."

Sorry, yes, thats what I meant.