Subject: Re: [boost] The problems with Boost development
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-24 16:49:10

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Robert Ramey wrote:
>> Also I've always been unhappy about the chart displayed
>> for the remote testing. Other than the compiler, it doesn't
>> show me the build features debug/release, static/dynamic, etc.
>> much less test the combinations.
>
> You can force Boost.Build to build different combinations
> for your library.

I'm doing that. That's why the library_test script shows
a separate cell with results for each variation.
That is I get 5 cells if there are 5 variations.

>I'm pretty sure that if you do, the table
> cell for the test will link to a page that shows the different
> variants.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if it's the table
shown in the trunk test I don't see where I can decypher the
build settings.

In this particular example, I get a failure and click on the link to get

http://tinyurl.com/ykqdaba

which doesn't help me at all - though I guess that's a separate issue

Robert Ramey